Please feel free to contact our office at (724) 838-4324 for general information whether it pertains to City business or not. We will try to assist you or to direct your call to the appropriate department or other help agency. We are proud to serve you!
Under the management of the City Administrator, the office provides and facilitates:
- Administrative staff support for the Mayor and City Council
- City of Greensburg Reasonable Accommodation Procedure
- Information and referral services for the community and visitors
- Records and historical files
- Web site administration
- Street Opening Permits
- Right of Way Permits
- Insurance claims processing
- Bidding and contract administration
- Cable Franchise Agreement between the City and Comcast
- Solid Waste, Recycling, e-Waste and Household Hazardous Waste Contract
- Westmoreland Cleanways
- Mayor and Council Meetings: Coordinates Council meeting agendas and prepares meeting minutes.
- Prepares ordinances, resolutions, proclamations, certificates, amendments to the City Code and Charter, and dissemination of the Code and Charter.
- Advertising and Posting of Public Notices:
Meetings and Public Hearings
- Animal Control
- Shade Tree Ordinance
Your concerns are important to us. We strive to be your one-stop shop!
|Susan M. Trout||City Administrator||(724) 838-4324|